Nursing MajorsMarquette University's College of Nursing works closely with partner universities and the Office of International Education to provide various international opportunities to nursing majors. College of Nursing students can enhance their degree by taking courses on the approved Marquette programs listed below.
- University College Dublin (Semester)
- Monash University (Semester)
- University College Dublin-Nursing Research (Summer)
- Community Nursing in Peru (Summer)
- Global Health Concepts in South Africa (J-Session)
- Global Health and Community-Based Approach in Brazil (Spring Break)
<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JIXSm4W33NU" width="560"></iframe>