Skip to content
For most students (U.S. Citizens) studying for less than six months and not undertaking work of any kind, entry in to the U.K. will be as a “Student Visitor” with the appropriate documentation.

If the student is studying in the UK for more than six months or plans to undertake part-time employment (including internships) prior application for a “Tier 4 Student Visa” is necessary. 

Students participating in this program are expected to make their own flight arrangements. You must wait until you have been officially accepted by the host institution before purchasing airline tickets. Student Universe and STA Travel are two travel agencies that can often help students find flexible, discounted tickets.